“Finally! An Easy Way to Get By in Spanish – And You Only Need 138 Words“ That is what they say…
From Marcus Santamaria, comes a Spanish course that is ideal for anyone from 20 to 96 years of age who wants to quickly and easily get by in real-life Spanish to speak with their amigos. No more school BS.
It’s crazy. So many people who want to speak Spanish end up not being able to speak at all. Yet, I have used my knowledge of languages to develop a simple formula that virtually assures your success.
All you need to do is learn just 138 words. Then, I’ll show you how to use them so effectively that native Spanish speakers will be amazed at how easily you express yourself in their language.
Yes, I know it sounds incredible, maybe even too good to be true (just look at all of the unsolicited testimonials on this page to see that it works). Yet, when you experience the power of using patterns to multiply Spanish, you’ll know for sure that speaking Spanish is easily within your reach.
Once you’ve tried this approach you’ll wonder, “why haven’t I been shown this before?”
When you know the formula, it’s a piece of cake to make thousands of Spanish phrases from that small list of just 138 words.
The secret lies in a simple method of combining Spanish words. A method that is very straightforward. In fact, with just a little effort you can go through the entire system in as little as 12 hours…
It Doesn’t Matter How Old You Are, Or What Experience You Have Had With Spanish, Now Communicating In Spanish Is Possible For Everyone
- Speak Spanish that will impress the locals – even if you feel like you’ve had a “mental block” with learning Spanish before.
- Avoid the traps that stop most people from finally speaking Spanish
- Feel comfortable and be ready for real-world Spanish conversations – in as little as 12 hours – much less time and effort than other courses
- Learn how to connect with locals if you live in a Spanish-speaking country or a Latino community in
- Converse with your Spanish-speaking co-workers and neighbors
- Travel to exotic Latin America, the Caribbean and Spain, and experience the real flavor of the local
- Teach your children or grandchildren to speak Spanish
Learn Just a Handful of Words
and Enhance Your Travel Experiences
THEY SPEAK SPANISH ALREDY AND YOU CAN
SEE WHAT MY HAPPY CLIENTS AND AMIGOS SAY ABOUT THEIR EXPERIENCE WITH THE COURSE
You know, travel is so much more enriching when you have enough confidence in your Spanish to get away from the tourist traps. Instead of some plastic, made-for-the-masses, fake experience, you can soak up the vitality of Latin America, the Caribbean and Spain, as you interact and move freely among the locals.
Your new ability in Spanish is your passport to go where the tourists don’t go. It’s your ticket to having real conversations in Spanish for the very first time.“It’s like entering some secret club, with a hospitality you probably have never felt before. You’ll get extra attention in the restaurants. You’ll get tips on where to go to get the best quality authentic products. And of course, when you speak Spanish the prices are so much better.”
Native Spanish speakers really appreciate your efforts to speak in their language. When people realize that you are not the typical ugly foreigner expecting “them” to speak English, you will be amazed how warmly you are treated.
If you work with Spanish speakers, or live in a Spanish-speaking country, then this course is even more important for you than it is for travelers. It has opened many doors for many people to connect with native Spanish speakers. It has even been responsible for at least one marriage.
Learn Just a Handful of Words and Enhance Your Travel Experiences
“First of all I want to say thank you for creating Synergy Spanish. It has been a tremendous learning experience for me. You make the whole thing so easy.
I am getting married next week to the love of my life. My fiancée is Mexican and doesn’t speak English. If it hadn’t been for your course giving me the ability to understand and speak conversational Spanish fast, I probably would not have been able to meet my future wife.”
Kyle Crawford – San Felipe Marina Resort, Mexico
It is always great to hear when people use my course to interact in the real world. Not everyone finds the love of their life like Kyle did, his story is in the box just to the left; however there are many interesting ways my students use their newfound ability in Spanish.
Bill told me about his “off the tourist path, home-hosted visit to Chiapas, Mexico.” Jaime said that her new ability to communicate with the parents of her students who only speak Spanish.
Jan said she can now communicate with the Spaniards in Orihuela Costa, where she plans to spend her retirement. Steve and Mai have also moved to Spain. They wrote to tell me that they now have a new confidence to talk to people in their adopted country.
There are many more stories. In fact, I get letters everyday from people who are delighted to be communicating in Spanish for the first time.
Why is this Course So Different?
Most courses teach you grammar in chunks. You learn adverbs and qualifiers today, the subjunctive tomorrow, the progressive the day after that. Most of the time, you’re just confused.
You never make free-flowing sentences, and if you do manage to speak at all, it feels unnatural and stilted.
Not only is this antiquated method of teaching grueling for the
students, but it’s horrible for the teachers as well. You’d be amazed how many teachers hate grammar-based methods. Yet, they have to teach it, because it is part of the curriculum.
What’s worse? Grammar-based methods almost never work. IT´S SO…BORRING, THAT’S WHY!
If it did work, millions of people would speak Spanish as a second language. Yet, very few people are able to use their classroom Spanish to communicate.
In fact, if you have tried to learn Spanish already and failed, it’s not your fault. The fault lies in the ineffective methods that you have been exposed to.
You see, studies show that these grammar-based methods of teaching language fail 95% of the time. Notice, I didn’t say, “95% of people fail to learn Spanish”.
You didn’t fail, the method failed.
The reason you can’t yet communicate in Spanish has nothing to do with memorizing another verb tense and all its conjugations, learning the subjunctive, the Spanish verb to be, or any of that grammar stuff. None of that will make a scrap of difference in your ability to communicate.
If you are a beginner, learning more grammar may even make your communication worse. You see, with too much analysis of grammar you become hesitant when you speak. Your mind focuses on rules instead of flowing along with the conversation.
Fortunately, there is an easier way.
It’s Simply Astonishing How Well You’ll Express Yourself
You may be wondering, “but I already know a lot more that 138 Spanish words and I can’t communicate para nada (at all)”. Again, it’s not your fault. The fault lies in the methods you have been taught.
Spanish words are usually taught in lists. The lists are based on a theme. This is a really easy and fast way to build a Spanish course. But it is next to useless for communicating.
If I created my courses this way, it would take me a few days instead of the best part of a year to make a course. I guess those courses make sense for the publisher’s business interests, however, as a way for you to connect with people in Spanish…
Forget about it!
Let me explain why it doesn’t work and what you can do about it. Here’s what usually happens with word lists. First day you learn words related to a theme e.g. animals. So you learn the Spanish words for goat, pig, donkey, horse, saddle, bridle, tiger, lion, zoo, etc.
Next day’s theme is furniture: bed, sofa, table, chair, armchair, cupboard, toy box etc. If you learn 10 words a day then after three days 10+10+10 = 30 words
Now you know 30 words. That’s better than 3 days ago, but can you go out and communicate in the Spanish world?
What would you say? Dog cat armchair or pig saddle sofa?
“On the other hand, when you multiply Spanish 10 x 10 x 10 = 1000 phrase combinations you can use at will to express yourself. The result is the difference between dog pig monkey vs. me gustaría verla esta noche (I would like to see her tonight.)”
By using combinations, you speak in real Spanish sentences in next to no time.
In fact, the example sentence is from lesson 3 of Synergy Spanish. You easily make sentences like this and many more by lesson 3. Best of all, you can finish lessons 1-3 in just a few hours.
This is the most powerful secret for your successful communication in Spanish.
Instead of learning thematic words-lists that make you sound like a cave man, you discover patterns that multiply Spanish. Then the words flow naturally into Spanish phrases you can use any time you want.
Here’s how each of the sections gives your Spanish a natural flow:
Your Synergy Spanish Course Modules:
You learn to talk about yourself. You feel your confidence soar as Spanish starts rolling off your tongue in clear sentences. After completing the 8 user-friendly lessons you are ready to advance to the conversational part of the course.
This is the dialog building part of the course, where you multiply your conversation skills. Now the fun really begins. After all, your reason for learning Spanish is to interact with people isn’t it?
This section gets you expressing even more than you ever thought you could. Best of all, it happens in a far shorter time than you ever imagined possible. Although you are not yet even half way through the course, I’ll bet you are itching to get out there and try your new Spanish speaking skills.
Plus, I show you how to utilize sentence starters and sentence builders, so your Spanish really starts flowing very freely.
Are you going to travel with your husband/wife, girlfriend/boyfriend, children or friends? Then section 3 has extra appeal for you. Even when you’re not traveling or you travel alone, this section gives you extra Spanish speaking skills to use everyday.
You talk about what you are doing as a group. Again, it’s easy. You just add another layer. And while you practice talking about your group, you learn more Brick and Mortar words. With every addition you speak on a wider range of topics. Yet, even though you are using a lot more Spanish, it’s always easy for you to speak freely and comfortably.
You’ll extend your conversational ability to speak to groups of people. This is for talking to in-laws, workers, students etc. With the command you now have of the language, it’s easy to talk to them all as a group.
You are becoming very accomplished in your ability to communicate in Spanish. However, I must
emphasize again, there is no confusion. It’s still straightforward. It’s as easy-to-follow as the first step, even though now your skill is much more advanced.
It’s time to bring it all home. You round out your narration skills. Talk about your kids, wife, countrymen, work mates, anyone you want, in free-flowing sentences.
When you finish you realize that you have never had to suffer through mind-numbing conjugations, yet you are speaking in perfectly conjugated Spanish sentences. Without studying direct and indirect object
pronouns, you are using them in almost every sentence.
All the confusion has been eliminated. The grammatical labels are stripped away and unnecessary because you have taken command of your communication in Spanish. You have a very comfortable and natural feel for the Spanish language.
The Synergy Spanish System –
Your Success is as Easy As One, Two, Three!
1. The Synergy Spanish Fast Start Guide:
Gives you everything you need to master the foundation of your Spanish speaking success, the Synergy Verbs and Brick and Mortar words. You learn the secrets to speaking freely and expressively as you discover how to combine Spanish words into fluent sentences.
In this fast start guide you also learn…
- What to focus on for Spanish success from the first day – if you’re serious about using your Spanish in the real world
- Why focusing on minor points of grammar fail in real world communication.
- The memory technique that took me from failure to success in Spanish.
- How to learn Spanish words 4 or 5 times faster with less effort.
- 22 Spanish multipliers: These easy multipliers instantly boost your ability to interact with anyone.
- How to make a good first impression every time
- A simple mistake language students make that causes tension when speaking to natives – why it happens and how to avoid it…and make people warm up to you instead
- Why being bold is almost always more important than being perfect… make the most effective use of your Spanish every time.
- Simple sentences-starters & sentences-builders: Multiply your power of communication in Spanish with simple patterns you can use right away.
- Fend off bad habits with easy-to-understand accuracy pointers. Start on the right foot and make a habit of speaking Spanish well.
- How to maximize and multiply your Spanish. You’ll discover why most Spanish courses cover too many topics. They overload you and leave you not knowing how to use anything. Instead, you’ll master the most important parts of Spanish and have much more power to communicate in less time with less effort.
2. The Synergy Spanish Audio/Video Lessons:
Have you ever listened to a language audio/video and felt totally lost? So many courses have long dialogs or situations with Spanish spoken very fast right from the first lesson. Somehow you are expected to magically learn Spanish by listening to something you can’t understand.
The audio/video lessons in Synergy Spanish are designed to actively involve you in your learning. They build up in steps, so you never feel lost. You gradually use more words, in more patterns. It’s always enjoyable and stimulating as you express more with each lesson.
In fact, some of my students describe it as, “so much fun it’s addictive”. (In a healthy and enjoyable way, of course.) They even feel a little sad when they finish the course as they miss their lessons.
Sure sounds better than being bored or confused, doesn’t it?
If you have tried other audio/video systems and have been at a complete loss, take heart, this will be a very different experience. Instead of boredom, confusion and frustration you’ll…
- Quickly go from your first words to your first sentences…Even if you have never learned a word of Spanish, you will go from zero to real communication in no time. You’ll be making real Spanish sentences in your first audio/video lesson, which will take you less than 10 minutes to finish.
- Use the most powerful, useful and fluid combinations of Spanish words.You can’t overuse them. Native Spanish speakers instantly understand them. Most people never find out how to use this easy and fast way to interact with the Spanish world. Yet, it is so simple to use, once you are shown.
- Step by step instructions for articulate Spanish with just 138 words.You master the words and patterns completely. That mastery gives you the ability to express yourself articulately and speak with confidence and fluidity anywhere you go.
- The ultimate Spanish implementation system.Throughout each audio/video lesson you get immediate feedback. You know when you are doing well, and if you’re not getting it right, just repeat the lesson. In no time, you’ll be ready to step away from the course and use your Spanish in real-world situations.
- Each lesson is an engaging 10-15 minutes. Practice speaking Spanish clearly in real sentences that’ll be understood wherever you go in the Spanish-speaking world.
- You can practice without pressure or stress in your car or in your home. Each audio/video builds onto the previous one. Almost without effort your Spanish gets better and better.
- Best of all, it’s fun; it’s engaging and never boring because you enjoy the interaction. It leaves you wanting to do more. You are inspired to know that every time you use the audio/video, your Spanish improves. You’ll be delighted to hear yourself say so much Spanish from the handful of easily learned patterns.
3. Synergy Spanish Coaching:
Synergy Spanish is a very easy course to get through, and for the most part your learning will seem effortless. But what happens if you do get stuck on some part of the course?
In most Spanish courses that’s where you would stop and never get to speak Spanish. Not so with Synergy Spanish, I am going to make sure you experience the thrill of speaking Spanish for the first time.
I am not some big inhuman corporation to “love you and leave you”. I won’t take your money and run.
I am one guy with a passion for Spanish and a gift for teaching. I am your Spanish communication coach. Should you hit a roadblock, I am here to help you, just send me an email. Use it as a lifeline. I’ll get you through, so you achieve your goal of speaking Spanish.
Frankly, most people never need to use this feature. The audio/video and fast-start action guides are so easy to follow you’ll find learning to speak a very smooth process. Nonetheless, isn’t it good to know you are not on your own and that help is available if you need it?
So why not take action to bring Spanish into your life right now? I am so confident you will enjoy wonderful success with this language, just like my other students that you read about, I am going to offer you the most secure guarantee you could ever wish for.